Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Assignment for Wed

1. Casals have pretty positive attitude about his life and age. As for him, age means just numbers. There is no difference between old and young. Usually, most of seniors feel so depressed when they feel they are too old to do something; however, he just belive age could not change his life, and he wants to do what he want to do and be. That's it!

2. As for him, retirement means "end." I totally agree with his opinion. For example, people are very active while they are working, but after their retirement, they usually change to be old so fast because they loss their zest or purpose. Therefore, it is not appropriate to person, and people should do their job without restriction.

3. Sea is one of the greatest nature in the earth. As we know, compare to other creatures the only thing that makes us diffrent is to know perfection. People are not perfect, but they know what the perfect is, so most of us desire to be a perfect. Some of them try to find it in a religion, and the others try it in our nature. Nothing is same, and we can change and trenscend as well. I think sea means to him like that.

2 comments:

Journal writing said...

Excellent responses. Your comments are thoughtful

Hello Pitta said...

I definitely agree with your no.2 respond. For example, my mom always works, although she is over sixty-year old. Sometime, I think she still the same as twenty years ago. She is never getting old for me. Compare to the others who are in the same age as my mom, my mom still young and strong. I, however, concern about her sometime..!!!
(Sorry to talk about my mom)

Agree, Sea is one of the greatest natures in the earth. Sea brings something and is meaningful to human, at the same time it take away something without reason. I Love the Sea with no reason.!!